203K Consultant

Do I need a 203K Consultant?

If you are purchasing a home that will serve as your primary residence, you may be able to qualify for a renovation loan for remodeling or repairs through HUD’s 203K program. We are approved 203K HUD consultants and will work with you and your lender to document your home improvement project. See additional information provided.

Working with a 203K Consultant

203 HUD Program